Sunday, October 31, 2010

October 17, 2010 - Sunday

This is one of the largest
Willow Trees I have ever seen!
Can you imagine how many
dreamcatchers you could make?
     Today we decided to stay in and work on the RV.  We slept late and then I fixed breakfast-Jimmie Dean Sausage Scramble.  Then we pulled a bunch of stuff out!  We totally rearranged the front compartments of the RV.  Sam even started a box for Goodwill and a box of stuff to send back home.  I guess we brought too many things with us!!!  Once we eat all the soup we will have plenty of room!
     Our late lunch was leftover pizza heated up in the electric skillet - which worked really well.
    Sam decided to use the bathhouse here at the RV park.  I am going to continue to use our shower in the RV.  Next year the park will have a new shower house but that would be too late for me.
     We watched some TV but it is challenging - what channels we get only stay for a few minutes and then start pixelating. 
     On the plus side - I'm reading a really good book - good reason to go to bed early.  The book is "Wind In The Grasses Dancing" - Book One of Dancing the Dream Series by Terrie McClay. The book can be found on Amazon.com and is worth the read!  Oh yeah - some of you might recognize the name - yup - that's my good friend Terrie!  Hope you go on and get your own copy because you don't want to wait till I get back to borrow my copy!  Plus she is already working on the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment